Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Life is Growing

New life is growing inside your body. This miraculous event brings about hormonal changes that affect your hair, nails and skin. When I was pregnant with my son, I learned which foods were the most important for the both of us. Everything I put in, and on, my body went into his little body as well, so I was not going to use any products that contained artificial ingredients!

BABY'S MAMA'S BEAUTIFUL BODY CREAM (PREGNANT CARE)


When you're pregnant, it might seem as if all the moisture has Left your body! This lotion will infuse hydration and healthiness into your dry skin, keeping it soft and supple.

2 small cucumbers
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon flour

PREPARATION Peel and chop the cucumbers. In a blender combine the cucumbers, oil, egg yolk and flour. Mix well.

APPLICATION
After showering, apply this cream generously all over the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment